Ruleset based Content Filtering

Gray, Richard richard.gray at dns.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 12:18:41 GMT 2006

Hi,

I'd like to use the Content based filtering to implement a clean
language policy. However, I want to have different languages used for
different domains.

E.G. testdomain.de should have the German MCP rules applied to it, while
testdomain.co.uk should have british MCP rules applied.

I have investigated this and can't see where i need to change a setting
in order to make this the case, can anyone give me any pointers? I've
tried changing the MCP Spamassassin rules, but these are fixed as simple
values rather than rulesets. :(

Thanks in advance for your help,

Richard

________________________________

richard gray
dns ltd

83 princes street, edinburgh, eh2 2er

t:      +44 (0) 870 085 8555
f:      +44 (0) 870 085 8556
m:    +44 (0) 777 569 2145
w:     http://www.dns.co.uk/

This email from dns has been validated by dnsMSS(TM) Managed Email Security and is free from all known viruses.

For further information contact email-integrity at dns.co.uk