Virus still being picked up an hour later

Jeff Mills Jeff.Mills at versacold.com.au
Thu Jan 19 03:17:55 GMT 2006

I hadnt noticed mine scanning clean messages again, but you could be right.
When I check my incoming dir for that process, there are alot of directories in there - all dated today, and all with a time after I first saw this problem.
So maybe once this problem rears its head, no more mail processed by this process gets deleted?

*** "This company is now part of the Versacold Holdings Corp. and is no longer owned by or affiliated with the P&O Group" ***