OT: HomeBrew Coffee was Re: Saving public keys from email messages

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 22:13:10 GMT 2006

On 18/01/06, Ed Bruce <ebruce at hpmich.com> wrote:
> Glenn Steen wrote:
> > If one is out for the real caffeine kick, one should always boil, not
> > brew.... Tastes better too, provided you 1) make it strong enough
> > (this is were the English/Americans usually fail... think mug-sized
> > espresso, and you'll at least get close;) and 2) drink it literally
> > boiling hot. That way it'll taste sublime and you'll not rot your gut
> > with pesky tannins(sp?)
> I guess that Englishman I worked with in Belgium was an aberation. One
> cup of his brew and I was pretty much wired for the day :)
Guess it depends on what oine is used to....;)

> But I've got
> to admit some of the best coffee I had was in Germany. And for some
> reason they didn't server any coffee or tea in that teahouse in Belgium???
Well, I guess the Germans can do a passable brew.... Don't need to add
instant coffee to the cup in Berlin, as I'm forced to do whilst in
London...:-).
I don't think you'd expect coffee in a coffeeshop in Amsterdam either,
but perhaps a "space cookie":-).

--
-- Glenn