Sendmail not relaying

Lance Haig lhaig at haigmail.com
Wed Jan 18 19:41:19 GMT 2006

Hi Kevin,

I have been watching the mail log and have seen this error

server1.megas.co.za [196.31.65.238] (may be forged)

This is a valid mail server on the guys site

my mailertable looks like this

domain.co.za	esmtp:[xx.xx.xx.xx]

I can send e-mail to his site but he cant send mail out through my server

Hope this helps

Lance

Shortt, Kevin wrote:
> Is your mailscanner server just scrubbing the mail and passing onto another
> host for deliver?
> If so, then you need to use the mailertable.  What does your mailertable
> look like?
>
> -k

- --
MailScanner mailing list