Saving public keys from email messages

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Jan 18 17:36:40 GMT 2006

Julian Field spake the following on 1/18/2006 8:33 AM:
> On 18 Jan 2006, at 16:13, Scott Silva wrote:
>
>>> Julian Field spake the following on 1/18/2006 1:22 AM:

>>> Can MailScanner make my coffee/tea in the morning?
>>> It seems like it can do everything else!!
>
> :-)
> I could make the temperature of the coffee proportional (or
> inversely) to the rate of viruses coming in.
>
>>> Maybe it can even toast a bagel now and then.
>>> Although a few months ago it was toasting bagle's (the virus)!

That probably wouldn't be ready to make February's stable release, as someone
would have to write the coffee pot interface, and the brewer manufacturers
probably won't release Linux versions of the drivers, anyway.  ;-)

--

| MailScanner; The best |___________ \N1____====== )-+
| protection on the net!|                   ~~~|/~~  |