Saving public keys from email messages

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Jan 18 16:13:05 GMT 2006

Julian Field spake the following on 1/18/2006 1:22 AM:
> MailScanner can do this, it's just not documented (because I wrote it
> for only 1 person).
> In your MailScanner.info, set these 2 options:
>
> Archive Public Keys = yes
> Public Key Archive Dir = /var/spool/MailScanner/keys
>
> Make sure that directory exists and is writeable by the "Run As User" user.
>
> On 16 Jan 2006, at 20:14, Dirk.Heuvels at inovasec.de
> <mailto:Dirk.Heuvels at inovasec.de> wrote:

Can MailScanner make my coffee/tea in the morning?
It seems like it can do everything else!!

Maybe it can even toast a bagel now and then.
Although a few months ago it was toasting bagle's (the virus)!

--

| MailScanner; The best |___________ \N1____====== )-+
| protection on the net!|                   ~~~|/~~  |