Worm.VB-8 not detected by filename or filetype

Chan Min Wai dcmwai at pl.jaring.my
Wed Jan 18 13:18:47 GMT 2006

Anyone can help me to stop this files..

I've try to include these but not success
filename.rules.conf
deny \.bhx$ Found possible filename hiding Worm VB-8 Dangerous attachment
deny \.b64$ Found possible filename hiding Worm VB-8 Dangerous attachment
deny \.hqx$ Found possible filename hiding Worm VB-8 Dangerous attachment
deny \.uu$ Found possible filename hiding Worm VB-8 Dangerous attachment
deny \.uue$ Found possible filename hiding Worm VB-8 Dangerous attachment

filetype.rules.conf
deny uuencoded - -

Regards,

Jim Holland 提到: