(no subject)

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:30:10 GMT 2006

On 18/01/06, Jon Bates <jon.bates at summitmotors.com.au> wrote:

> help
>

>  Jon Bates
>  PC Support Technician
> Summit Investment Australia Pty Ltd
>  E-mail:  jon.bates at summitmotors.com.au Phone:  (02) 8846-1292
>  Mobile:  0400-381-030 020

Ahem, Jon .... You are aware that most sensible people (like the
subscribers to this list) won't look at the HTML fun you've had with
your .sig .... They simply don't trust HTML in emails... (I'm one of
those, but just had to look at this one:-)
That has the result that your plain-text message looks pretty .... stoopid;)

Anyone remember the fun one used to have with the .plan and .project?
Many many years ago, I remember that "fingering" people would either
give you a nice (ascii art) biplane going by, or giving you the finger
(also in ascii art)... Ah VAX 11/7XX and BSD... Those were the
days.... Not (this reminiscence is your fault Doc... got me thinking
of times gone by:-)
--
-- Glenn