OT: signature protocol

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jan 17 17:36:52 GMT 2006

The official signature separator isn't '--' but '-- ' i.e. dash dash space.

You don't need to start the corporate one with --, but I think it looks
better. Notice that this reply has had your sig stripped off, this is
done automatically by Thunderbird now. It has stripped the whole sig,
not just the first one.

--
Julian Field

believed to be clean.