Is Mailscanner slow

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Jan 16 17:20:52 GMT 2006

sathy prakash spake the following on 1/16/2006 4:25 AM:
> hi,
> Is Mailscanner slow in processing then mqueue.in

Please, Please, read the documentation!!
We are all sysadmins on busy systems, and although helping others is a way to
give back to open source software, you will have to do "some" of the work
yourself! We have all started at the beginning at some point in our lives, and
have all learned to consult the "Vast repository of documents" on the
Internet. And you will learn soo much more by trying to work things out on
your own first.

Also, please do not ask the same question over and over again. It is like
having my children ask repeatedly, "are we there yet?".

--

| MailScanner; The best |___________ \N1____====== )-+
| protection on the net!|                   ~~~|/~~  |