mailscanner

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Mon Jan 16 15:36:31 GMT 2006

Although it's mentioned at the bottom of each list message, it might be a
good time to remind new users to Support MailScanner development - buy the
book off the website (happy birthday Julian):

	http://www.cafepress.com/mailscanner2,mailscanner.13170076

Also remember in addition to the wiki, a basic MailScanner manual is
available thanks to the assistance of many people on this list. It may be
found at:

	http://www.fsl.com/support.html

It is always a good idea to check the MailScanner wiki and documentation
before posting. Those of us who document MailScanner like to think that
someone actually reads the docs at least once in a while :)

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.
stephen.swaney at fsl.com