Released 4.50.8 --- Re: Time::HiRes for MessageBatch timing

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Jan 15 18:25:06 GMT 2006

Could someone add some documentation to the wiki about the new
command-line options please?
They are fairly obvious once you've tried them, but their existence and
purpose should be documented. And they all need adding to the
trouble-shooting sections.

I would be very grateful if someone could do this for me.

Thankyou folks!

Julian Field

believed to be clean.