Disk is full

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Jan 13 16:18:06 GMT 2006

The most recent version of MailScanner has improved the reliability
of the Bayes expiry process a lot. Hopefully you will get far less
bayes expiry files now.

Also, you have a script in place that will automatically clean up
your quarantine for you, deleting anything over a certain age.

Take a look at
/etc/cron.daily/clean.quarantine
and flip the "$disabled = 1;" to "$disabled = 0;" at the top of the
file.

I must do a bit of work on this script and move the switches to /etc/
sysconfig/MailScanner.
But it works perfectly well now.

- --
Julian Field