Disk is full

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WoodMacLaw.com
Fri Jan 13 16:08:41 GMT 2006

> Snip
>
> I am not out of the water quite yet.  My MailWatch is not working
> correctly now.  If I should move this to the mailwatch list, please
say
> so.  This happened because of the full disk I would assume, as it
worked
> before then.
>
> When I go to the web page for mailwatch I get:
>
> Error executing query:
>
> Can't open file: 'maillog.MYI' (errno: 145)

Snip

After trying some things in mysql such as...

Use mailscanner
	I got:
Didn't find any fields in table 'maillog'

mysql> select * from maillog
    -> ;
ERROR 1016 (HY000): Can't open file: 'maillog.MYI' (errno: 145)

So.....
Does this mean that my maillog table got messed up/deleted and I cannot
get my rows back?