ANNOUNCE: This list is moving too.

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Jan 12 22:09:59 GMT 2006

The 2nd of the two MailScanner mailing lists is also moving home.

I am disappointed at the level of service provided by Jiscmail.ac.uk as
they appear to have a continuous trickle of server problems, usually
just running out of disk space or their virus scanner failing and
blocking all postings.

I am now moving the main discussion list.

The new address of this list will be
   mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info
I will move your subscription for you.

Very many thanks are due to the folks at Blacknight Solutions for
hosting the lists to me. They have provided me with a very good reliable
service so far, and I am sure that will continue. If you have any
hosting requirements, drop them a line!

The only people who should have to move themselves are those who hide
their address from the subscribers list on the Jiscmail list, as I
cannot read your email address.

You may need to update your mail filtering rules to reflect the new
address.

Thankyou for your continued support!

--
Julian Field