Beta 4.50.5 released

Devon Harding devonharding at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 11 00:39:11 GMT 2006

Got it!  Download the SA source from apache.org

On 1/10/06, Devon Harding <devonharding at gmail.com > wrote:
      hmm.. Can't seem to locate the bayes_mysql.sql file on my FC3
      system.  How can I get it?

      On 1/10/06, Drew Marshall < drew at themarshalls.co.uk> wrote:
            On Tue, January 10, 2006 12:22, Devon Harding
            wrote:
            > What is the procedure in converting bayes to
            MYSQL?  I'm getting too much
            > Spamassassin time outs.

            It's in the wiki
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:anti_spam:spamassassin:b
            yes:sql
            will do it!

            Drew

            been scanned for viruses and dangerous
            content by MailScanner, and is believed to be
            clean.
            www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy

            ------------------------ MailScanner list
            with the words:
            Before posting, read the Wiki (
            http://wiki.mailscanner.info/ ) and
            the archives
            (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

            Support MailScanner development - buy the book
            off the website!