Mail subject not getting modified

A. Eijkhoudt penguin at DHCP.NET
Tue Jan 10 18:16:49 GMT 2006

Hi Matt & others,

Small follow-up with more info:

Detailed Spam Report = yes
Include Scores In SpamAssassin Report = yes
Always Include SpamAssassin Report = yes
Multiple Headers = append

There should be a full report in the headers but it's not there. Can
anyone please shed some light on this, since there are a lot of spam
E-mails getting through now.

Kind regards,

A. Eijkhoudt

Arnim Eijkhoudt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd do that if it weren't enabled already! Which is why I haven't been
> able to troubleshoot this myself, incidentally :P Here's a complete copy
> of all the headers (excuse the spam):
>
> ---- SNIP
> Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:14:18 +0100
> From: Millie Costa <yrkbwqsyh at shana.com>
> To: penguin at dhcp.net
> Subject: Re: from you
>
> I still don't understand why this is happening. I find the Return-Path's
> and empty X-MS-FROM: headers a bit odd though.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> A. Eijkhoudt

dangerous HTML content by Valethosting.

Dit bericht is gecontroleerd op virussen en gevaarlijke
HTML door Valethosting's MailScanner.