Child Process Hangs

Steve Freegard smf at F2S.COM
Tue Jan 10 16:32:00 GMT 2006

Hi Craig,

On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 18:13 +0200, Craig wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I freshly installed MailScanner 4.50.5, spamassassin, clamav 0.88,
> razor, pyzor, dcc and MailWatch 1.0.3. I also updated all perl modules
> to the latest.
>
> When I send a message, the MailScanner proccess stays is the
> "MailScanner: finishing batch" state.

The 'finishing batch' state would indicate that MailScanner is
processing the 'Always Looked Up Last' value.  See if disabling
MailWatch fixes this problem by setting 'Always Looked Up Last = no' and
restarting MailScanner.

If this does fix the problem then run 'perl -w MailWatch.pm' from the
CustomFunctions directory to make sure that no errors are reported.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Steve.