Child Process Hangs

Craig Retief (CSFS) craig at CSFS.CO.ZA
Tue Jan 10 16:47:27 GMT 2006

Hi Julian:

I checked and debug = no.

You are right on the DB logging, it is not taking place.

Hi Steve:

I changed the Always Looked Up Last to no and it seems to have done the
trick – thanks ;-).

I ran the perl -w MailWatch.pm command and got this -> “Useless use
of private variable in void context at MailWatch.pm line 247.”

This is the section of MailWatch.pm that it is complaining about:

while(($file, $text) = each %{$message->{allreports}}) {

     $file = "the entire message" if $file eq "";

     # Use the sanitised filename to avoid problems caused by people
forcing

     # logging of attachment filenames which contain nasty SQL
instructions.

     $file = $message->{file2safefile}{$file} or $file;

     $text =~ s/\n/ /;  # Make sure text report only contains 1 line

     $text =~ s/\t/ /; # and no tab characters

     push (@report_array, $text);

   }

Is this as Julian made me realize maybe a DB logging error?

Behalf Of Julian Field