exe extension in url

James Gray james at grayonline.id.au
Tue Jan 10 10:08:13 GMT 2006

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:51, Martin Hepworth wrote:
> James
>
> Any chance you could modify the rules dir so they are individual ones and
> then I can create a RuleDuJour setup for them. Yes I could you
> update_spam script, but then I'd have two scripts to do this when I only
> really one.

I *could* but then the 20 odd people who requested the current
version\file-foo.cf hierachy will scream blue murder.  All the scripts I've
written were for my own use, but I can write you an "unpack-flat" script or
something if you want. Alternatively, if you want to contact me off-list I
could sort out direct access to the rules in CVS, then you can bundle them
up however you want :)

I'm aware of RuleDuJour stuff, but it didn't do what I wanted (back when I
inherited the mail administrator hat 5 years ago) with simple
"roll-back-to-previous" simply by changing a symlink etc.  My rules kinda
evolved by accident to where they are now...I guess if I had intended to
fit in with what everyone else was doing from the start it would've been a
little more friendly to our friends over at RuleDuJour.

Like everything in the F/OSS world - if you don't like it, make it better :)

Cheers,

James
--
I respect faith, but doubt is what gives you an education.
		-- Wilson Mizner