Mail subject not getting modified

A. Eijkhoudt penguin at DHCP.NET
Mon Jan 9 23:11:03 GMT 2006

Hello all,

I'm getting a lot of mail recently that is correctly being recognized as
spam, yet not having it subject modified. This shouldn't be happening,
at all, as they're usually high-scoring spam E-mails (think >10.0), and
therefore they should be quarantined by my config settings. Does anyone
have an idea why this would happen? I've copied example headers of an
E-mail in question:

Doesn't seem right...

Kind regards,

A. Eijkhoudt

dangerous HTML content by Valethosting.

Dit bericht is gecontroleerd op virussen en gevaarlijke
HTML door Valethosting's MailScanner.