Header Syntax Error

shuttlebox shuttlebox at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 9 22:18:56 GMT 2006

On 1/9/06, Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy <miguelk at konsultex.com.br> wrote:
      Gentlemen;

      I never saw this message in the logs of a new server
      installed this weekend:

      Jan  9 16:49:37 aradhana sendmail[3186]: k09JnWfC003175:
      SYSERR(root):
      header syntax error, line "X-Sesamo Regalos-MailScanner-From:
      "

This is a very common question. However, I don't think Julian can make it
any more clear:

# RULE: It must not contain any spaces!
%org-name% = yoursite

--