Field in a message object.

Steve Freegard smf at F2S.COM
Sun Jan 8 21:50:34 GMT 2006

Hi Barry,

I've already submitted a patch to Julian for this (as I want to put this
in the next MailWatch release) and is in the current beta so it will be
in the next stable MailScanner release.

The new property is called $message->{actions} and contains a comma
separated list of the actions that were taken on a message.

Cheers,
Steve.