Recover Attachments

David Jay cgi at BYTESINTERACTIVE.COM
Fri Jan 6 15:03:58 GMT 2006

Hi,

I'm fairly new to administrating e-mail. I've installed mailscanner with
spam assassin and clam.

I like the fact that the program removes attachements but a customer asked
to recover a particular attachment.

The attachements are in:

/var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20060103 (message k0406wN7026968)

I see that the attachments are there. How does one recover the attachments
and send them to the client by e-mail without being quarantined again.

Thank-you in advance
David J.