Beta 4.50.4 released -- faster than 4.49

shuttlebox shuttlebox at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 5 14:06:58 GMT 2006

On 1/5/06, Raymond Dijkxhoorn <raymond at prolocation.net> wrote:
      Its in my eyes again comming to the same basic point, low
      spam you want to
      do different things with, so the score can reach the high
      value in some
      time. Bayes is one of them...

Is this a problem locally also or only with reporting to RBL:s and such?
If you parse logs for reporting to them can't the parsing be adjusted
instead of complicating things for MS? Is there something missing from
the logs to get the required info? Maybe Julian can add from which
message the cache hit came from? Or am I missing the point?

--
/Peter