4.50.4 restarts the child after each batch?

Thu Jan 5 07:59:04 GMT 2006

Hi!

>> Just installed 4.49.7 on my production gateways - all is well.  They are
>> behaving as I expected them to.
>>
> What happens when you run it in Debug mode in the foreground?

You had trouble installing SQLite. See other postings on the list. Either
disable the new feature or install the missing stuff :)

You had some modules failling during install. Thats why, had the same last
night.

Bye,
Raymond.