Mailscanner on Freebsd

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Wed Jan 4 08:04:00 GMT 2006

On Monday, January 02, 2006 9:59 PM Julian Field wrote:

> Ah! Missed that. Ended up doing it by hand which was pretty
> time-consuming.

So you don't read my documentation? Shame on you! :-)

>>     Need to install Mail::SPF::Query
>>
>>     Install the following:
>>     make install name=clamav
>>     make install name=p5-Mail-ClamAV
>>     make install name=p5-DBI
>>     make install name=p5-Net-Ident

Damn. Missed that somehow. p5-Mail-ClamAV is quite old (need to tackle that sometime during the next days). What is p5-DBI used for? I will definately add p5-Net-Ident to the port if it is needed. The port is supposed to install everything absolutly necessary for MailScanner to work automatically, esp. all perl modules.

Guys please let me know directly (best via personal e-mail) if you have any wishes for the FreeBSD port.

Kind regards

Jan-Peter Koopmann
Dipl.-Wirtschaftsinformatiker
Geschäftsführer

--
Seceidos GmbH&Co. KG       |  Tel: +49 6151 66843-43
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7        |  Fax: +49 6151 66843-52
http://www.seceidos.de     |  SIP: 43 at voip.seceidos.de