Automated response per domain

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Tue Jan 3 08:52:38 GMT 2006

On Tue, January 3, 2006 02:35, Jeff Mills wrote:
> reply-o-matic doesnt seem to be able to send the email onto the original
intended recipient.
> You can specify a addresses to send the original mail to, but I cant see
> way to deliver to the original recipient, unless I'm missing something.

True, with out creating loads of alias entries (One for each user) which I
am not sure how practical this would be for your user base as I don't know
how many users you need to do this for. You could possibly look at BCCing
all mail to an auto reponder address, which is easy to do in Postfix
(Don't know about any other MTA).

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy