Mailscanner on Freebsd

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jan 2 21:21:56 GMT 2006

Sorry, didn't mean to insult the FreeBSD community. I didn't look hard
enough for instructions on how to use the port, so misunderstood the way
things are done on that platform. I'm a bit off a *BSD newbie and should
have watched my words rather more carefully.

Sorry about that, now I understand the how and why.

Jules.

P.S. Been testing some code today which should give you a nice surprise
when it is released. It relies on the stupidity of bad people, and
appears to work well so far :-)

--
Julian Field

believed to be clean.