OT: Happy New Year!

Doc Schneider doc at MADDOC.NET
Mon Jan 2 03:19:09 GMT 2006

Glenn Steen wrote:
> On 31/12/05, Drew Marshall <drew at themarshalls.co.uk> wrote:
>> On 30 Dec 2005, at 20:29, Glenn Steen wrote:
>>
>>> ... to all of you who recognize december 31 as the final day of the
>>> "old" year... Well, I'm a bit early, but in the timetested traditional
>>> swedish way... I'm headed straight into the usual alcohol-induced
>>> mists... Will probably not be able to email anything before sometime
>>> in january:-)
>>>
>>> Also would like to extend a special thanks to Jules and Steve
>>> (Freegard). Keep up the fantastic work another year guys!
>>>
>>> Anyway, have a good one!
>>> Cheers
>> Have a good one yourself Glenn and to everyone else out there in
>> 'MailScanner land' :-)
>>
>> May 2006 bring spam and infection free inboxes (But not so clear that
>> Jules' commercial adventure doesn't achieve the success it deserves)
>>
>> Drew
>>

> Well, the year could've ended in a more .... fortuitous way for me....
> Spent three hours at the ER getting my leg into a cast... Sigh. Grown
> men should know better than to borrow the kids bobsleigh (Amazingly
> enough, not a whole lot of alcohol had been ingested beforehand:-):-).
> Oh well. Hope you all fared better;).
>
> --

Glenn,

Just be glad it was only your leg... my wife has a friend who did
something almost exactly like this and is now in a wheelchair--she broke
her neck! (This happened a few years ago and no alcohol was involved)

Hope the rest of this year goes well for the rest of the list folks.

(Now to download the latest and greatest and see about getting my
MailScanner upgraded.

--
-Doc
Lincoln, NE.