No subject

Thu Jan 12 21:14:02 GMT 2006

works.

What's weird to me is that net checks are working, but you're not seeing any
network tests hitting.

Do you have skip_rbl_checks 1 in your spam.assassin.prefs.conf?

> And I want to get bayes running as well.
>
> This is from my maillog...
>
> Jul 29 00:50:19 ... from 201.29.117.228 (hellen at sexyhot.com.br) to
> pcplace.ca is not spam, SpamAssassin (score=0, required 4)
> Jul 29 11:05:24 ... from 142.165.20.172 (tracycarroll at sasktel.net) to
> pcplace.ca is not spam (whitelisted), SpamAssassin (score=-100, required
> 4, USER_IN_WHITELIST -100.00)
>
> I think it's reasonable that the sexyhot message would trip at least one
> test.  Or am I mistaken... clearly the whitelist rules are tested.

Without seeing the message, I couldn't tell you what should or should not have hit.

I can tell you that 201.29.117.228 isn't listed by any RBLs other than spamcop,
and it's listing in spamcop is under 24hours old, so it may not have been listed
at 00:50.

I can tell you there's no rules that look for "sexyhot" in the from address or
return path.