No subject

Thu Jan 12 21:14:02 GMT 2006

called language.conf.new

[root at WoodenMS en]# ls
deleted.content.message.txt   recipient.spam.report.txt
deleted.filename.message.txt  sender.content.report.txt
deleted.virus.message.txt     sender.error.report.txt
disinfected.report.txt        sender.filename.report.txt
inline.sig.html               sender.mcp.report.txt
inline.sig.txt                sender.spam.rbl.report.txt
inline.spam.warning.txt       sender.spam.report.txt
inline.warning.html           sender.spam.sa.report.txt
inline.warning.txt            sender.virus.report.txt
languages.conf                stored.content.message.txt
languages.conf.from.new       stored.filename.message.txt
languages.new                 stored.virus.message.txt
recipient.mcp.report.txt

2)
The language.new has nothing in it.  I am guessing that since there was
no language.rpmnew that it created the file from nothing and hence is
blank.

The languages.conf.from.new file is the new one that was created.  I
renamed this so that I could use my original language file and get
MailScanner up and running without the lanuage errors.

Any idea what happened to my language.rpmnew file?

Billy Pumphrey
IT Manager
Wooden & McLaughlin