No subject

Thu Jan 12 21:14:02 GMT 2006

"To ensure we can give all customers who purchase support a very high
quality of service, we are restricting the number of support packages that
we sell."

I am just not so lucky, that I can persuade my boss before Monday :( so what
to do, if I am not fast enough!...

- Is it possible to get updates to the SMGateway products without a service
contract?

- Do you plan any special educational / non-profit prices?

Regards,
Henrik Bro

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: MailScanner mailing list [mailto:MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK] På vegne
af Stephen Swaney
Sendt: 2. marts 2005 17:46
Til: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Emne: Re: MailScanner ANNOUNCE: New commercial product SMGateway

The SMGateway products if the first of a few products we plan to produce.
It's not suitable for all sites. Its primary intended use is for a site that
runs 0 or 1 gateways fronting a mailhub. For example it is an excellent
product to front an existing Microsoft Exchange 2003 or Domino Server. It
can typically reduce the load and storage requirements on the backend
mailhub by 50% simply by rejecting or trapping the really obvious junk. Add
to that the ability to run multiple virus scanners and you really have a
Secure Email Gateway - thanks to MailScanner.

The fact that you can load the minimal OS required, load SMGateway and
easily restore a backup configuration in less than an hour makes for a
reasonable recovery scenario for a single gateway site.

Our SMCluster products will introduce an architecture that will control
multiple gateways. We expect it to be available later this year. It will be
very reasonably priced by server not by mailbox.

I hope this helps,

Steve

Steve Swaney
President