spam detected but not tagged

Dave Strydom strydom.dave at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 11:28:12 GMT 2006

It's not the difference in score which is concerning me, it's the fact
that the first email is seems as spam at a score of 19 and the 2nd is
seen as non-spam with a score of 19.1

It seems all emails that are being picked up by the spamassassin cache
file are getting scores of spam, but are being allowed through as
non-spam

If you look at the picture
http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/attachments/20060228/864d45b4/wtfmailscanner-0001.jpe

you can see they both have the same score, except the one is just
being allowed through as if it wasn't spam, but the score is still 19.

I'm getting emails that are scoring well over 50 as spam being allowed
through as non-spam.