OT: building a new MS machine and stuck at the firewall

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WoodMacLaw.com
Mon Feb 27 21:03:12 GMT 2006

Thank you everyone for your answer.  I will keep chugging along and see
how good I can do following the WIKI and so forth.  This is only the
third time that I have rebuilt my MailScanner machine and worked with
Linux so it is not an easy chore for me.  Rest assured I will probably
be stuck again somewhere else in the next few days or so.  I will need
some help on tranfereing my mysql table rows and stuff.

The good news is I was able to upgrade from my dual 600mhz to a dual
2.8ghz 2gb ram.  That will make my web reports and so forth faster.