install-Clam-SA.tar.gz -SPAM ASSASSIN HELP

shuttlebox shuttlebox at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 08:50:41 GMT 2006

On 2/25/06, Nauman Habib <nauman at worldcall.net.pk> wrote:

> In this Package of Spam Assassin Where is the Spam
> > Assassin RULEZ?
>
> /usr/share/spamassassin/10_misc.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/20_anti_ratware.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/20_body_tests.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/20_compensate.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/20_dnsbl_tests.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/20_drugs.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/20_fake_helo_tests.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/20_head_tests.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/20_html_tests.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/20_meta_tests.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/20_phrases.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/20_porn.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/20_ratware.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/20_uri_tests.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/23_bayes.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/25_body_tests_es.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/25_hashcash.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/25_spf.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/25_uribl.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/30_text_de.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/30_text_fr.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/30_text_nl.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/30_text_pl.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/50_scores.cf
> /usr/share/spamassassin/60_whitelist.cf

It's the files above, those that ends with ".cf". But as I said you
should not edit them directly since they will be overwritten next time
you upgrade SA. By the way, you should do just that since you have
3.0.0 and there's a 3.1.0 available.

Create your own file in /etc/mail/spamassassin/ called, for example,
my.cf and add score changes and rules there instead. If you look in
the file list you have some documentation there on how to do this.
Simple example, if you want to change the score of a rule do this:

score RULENAME 3

--
/peter