Beta 4.51.2: "Use TNEF Contents"

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Feb 24 17:19:12 GMT 2006

On 24 Feb 2006, at 16:53, Rick Cooper wrote:

> [...]

My copy of Outlook won't reproduce the problem, certainly not with
sendmail as the MTA.

Please can you zip up the raw queue files of a message that shows the
problem and send it to me at mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk.

Ideally I would like 1 totally empty message (no body or attachments)
and 1 message with 1 attachment but no body. Both of those should
exhibit the problem.

Thanks.

- --
Julian Field