Email missing for some of recipients

Terry WONG/ Hankyu HKG terry at hankyu.com.hk
Thu Feb 23 01:34:20 GMT 2006

Hello,

I'm using Mailscanner 4.40.11-1 on Redhat Linux 9. I often having trouble on lost email messages. Usually the email will be send to several users and CC several users too. I saw in the Mailwatch showing the message were successfully deliver to those users. However, some users complains they haven't got such message while some of them have. I suspect this situation was caused by the Mailscanner overloaded. Would anyone having the same problem could give me some hints to solve this problem? Thanks!!

Best Regards,
Terry WONG