MailScanner, postfix and exchange server as a gateway - try these

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at PDSCC.COM
Wed Feb 22 18:36:38 GMT 2006

Anyone got a script modified to work with Samsung Contact 8.x?  Our SC box
behind mailscanner already rejects email for non-existant users, but that's
after the MS relay tries to deliver it to the SC machine.  I'd love to have
the MS machine drop those connections...

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting