Manual/Auto Whitelist

Dave Barter dave at legatio.com
Mon Feb 20 19:29:57 GMT 2006

Message: 16
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:08:59 -0000
From: "Martin Hepworth" <martinh at solid-state-logic.com>
Subject: t
To: "'MailScanner discussion'" <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>

>Dave

>The user who runs this cron job will need write permissions on the bayes database files and directory for SpamAssassin. So yes you
can run >this as non-root.

>As for the autowhitelist, there is a similar facility built into SA, but I found it not very reliable and triggered when it
shouldn't have too many >times. Others find it OK so YMMV.

--

Thanks, so you are saying that sa-learn operates on only one seet of files, or do I need to give it another parameter to point at a
single file that MailScanner is using ? If so, where are the default locations for the MailScanner ones

Dave