help with --lint errors

Michael Masse mrm at medicine.wisc.edu
Mon Feb 20 17:41:46 GMT 2006

I have tried using all tabs and all spaces and only LF's and only CRLF's verified by:
oc -c highscoringspam.rules
Messing with whitespace doesn't seem to make any difference.    Is there something wrong with my syntax??

Mike

>>> alex at nkpanama.com 2/19/2006 3:40 PM >>>
Can you try separating with tabs instead of spaces?
Are you editing with Unix-style LF's, or a Windows-based (CRLF) editor?

Don't know if it affects it or not, but those are the first two things
I'd try.

--

Alex Neuman van der Hans
N&K Technology Consultants