MailScanner won't notify recipients when quarantine messages/attachments

Paul R. Ganci ganci at nurdog.com
Thu Feb 16 04:47:42 GMT 2006

I recently upgraded 3 different MailScanner installations to 4.50.15.
Ever since I did that recipients of messages which had attachments
stripped are no longer notified that the attachment is quarantined on
all 3 installations. To the best of my knowledge I am using the same
MailScanner.conf that I have been using with 4.48.4 save for new config
parameters. Can anyone clue me in as to what might have changed to stop
the notification? I honestly don't know why recipients would not be told
that there attachments had been stripped.

--
Paul (ganci at nurdog.com)