More 4.50.15 woes on FreeBSD - Update

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Wed Feb 15 07:15:40 GMT 2006

On Tuesday, February 14, 2006 6:03 PM TCIS List Acct wrote:

> Wow, thanks for the insight. </sarcasm>

He is right though.

> I'm perfectly willing to admit that it may be something specific to
> my installation, however, I've tried every suggestion thus far
> (including installing from ports) with no success.

You have? Installed _everything_ with ports that is? All I can tell you
is that I had a very similar problem with 4.49 until I decided to
portupgrade all vital ports that my MailScanner port depends on, mainly
all p5- ports. And the problem vanished immediatly!

So let me ask you again: Have you tried a clean install, made sure you
got rid of all manually installed perl modules etc. and setup everyting
with ports only?

Kind regards,
  JP