My server is blacklisted by SpamCop again!

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Tue Feb 14 21:34:56 GMT 2006

Hello all,

What do you do when one of your servers gets listed by SC because it
sent an email to one of their spam traps?  It happened to one of my
servers last Friday and it happened again with a different server today!

What's most frustrating is the fact that they don't give me any
information I could use to pinpoint the PC that sent this through my
server :-( !  And my servers NEVER send out SPAM because I reject it
(only internal servers do this, don't flame me ;-) )

Today I set a SMART_HOST on the listed server to force it to send its
outgoing mail through another server... but I risk getting this other
server listed as well...

They really are a pain in the ... >:o

Denis

--