More 4.50.15 woes on FreeBSD - Update

TCIS List Acct listacct at tulsaconnect.com
Tue Feb 14 17:03:14 GMT 2006

Mike Jakubik wrote:

> It's funny how hundreds or even thousands of people are using the port
> version, and none of them have this problem. Personally i manage 5
> servers that use freebsd and mailscanner, one of them is for an ISP, so
> the load is quite heavy, and they all work great.

Wow, thanks for the insight. </sarcasm>

I'm perfectly willing to admit that it may be something specific to my
installation, however, I've tried every suggestion thus far (including
installing from ports) with no success.  I'm not a newbie, and have been
running MS for many years (likely longer than most), so if you don't
have anything constructive to add, please don't waste the bandwidth.

Mike Bacher / listacct at tulsaconnect.com
TCIS - TulsaConnect Internet Services
http://www.tulsaconnect.com