mailscanner-mrtg history

Jason Brault JBrault at scotforge.com
Tue Feb 14 16:30:53 GMT 2006

Up front...sorry if this has been answered already, or If its so
ridiculously obvious that I should know it!

I'm using mailscanner-mrtg for the first time, and love it.  I'm curious
of one thing though, the historical information.  From what I've been
able to determine, mailscanner-mrtg polls all of the various components
of mailscanner (CPU, Network, Virus/Spam counts, etc.) and then stores
values in the web directory that are used to make the graphs.  If this
is the case, are these numbers more or less static so that they'll
continue to be used long after my mail logs are rotated?

Again, sorry for a simple question, just trying to piece it all together
on my limited knowledge =).

-Jason

Jason Brault

Communications Administrator - Scot Forge Company

8001 Winn Rd., Spring Grove, IL.  60081

Phone: (815) 675-4247

Fax: (815) 675-4129

Email: jbrault at scotforge.com