spamassassinprefsfile

David Curtis DCurtis at sbschools.net
Mon Feb 13 19:48:06 GMT 2006

I did that and have been doing that every upgrade and I am still getting
the error.

Any other advice?

Thanks.

>>> shuttlebox at gmail.com 2/13/2006 1:36:57 PM >>>

On 2/13/06, David Curtis <DCurtis at sbschools.net> wrote:I have started
to notice every time I start MailScanner I get this error in the log
file:Feb 13 12:20:40 sbschools MailScanner[11352]: Unrecognised keyword
"spamassassinprefsfile" at line 1404
Feb 13 12:20:40 sbschools MailScanner[11352]: Aborting due to syntax
errors in /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf

Run upgrade_MailScanner_conf.
--
/peter