MailScanner Postfix question

Brad Beckenhauer brad at beckenhauer.com
Sat Feb 11 03:34:26 GMT 2006

It would also be nice if management would let the GroupWise admins tell the internet agent (GWIA) to not allow rule generated messages to the Internet.

Quintin Giesbrecht wrote:
> Thank you for your email. I will be away from the office from on Monday, February 13th.and returning on Tuesday, February 14th.  I will respond to you as soon as possible upon my return.  Should you require emergency assistance, please contact me on my cel at 204.392.6514.

Ahh the evils of using groupwise carelessly..

Quintin, may I suggest the following for your groupwise vacation rule:

http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/gwmag/tips/t_cool_vacation_rule.html

This at least adds the feature that the rule won't respond to mail unless it's
addressed to you.