possible fraud attempt and phising on my mail logs

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Wed Feb 8 13:57:10 GMT 2006

There is a free PDF download of the Basic MailScanner manual available at
our site:

	http://www.fsl.com/support.html

And click on MailScanner Manual. It's almost 100 pages and only up to date
for version MailScanner version 4.45 but will cover all the basics.

Hope this helps,

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.