4.50.15 - Big problems on FreeBSD / exim

TCIS List Acct listacct at tulsaconnect.com
Wed Feb 8 13:03:33 GMT 2006

Koopmann, Jan-Peter wrote:

> Just to stress this point one more time :-) If you had used the port,
> this would not have been a problem since the port would have fixed this
> problem for you. Any particular reason why you choose to do all the work
> manually? Just interested. Maybe I can improve the port.
>
> Regards,
>   JP

Mainly because I've been installing it this way for years, long before the port
existed :-)

I'm not opposed to trying the port, but I am still very curious as to what the
real issue is -- I suspect I am 98% current on all Perl modules (will be
checking in a second).

Mike Bacher / listacct at tulsaconnect.com
TCIS - TulsaConnect Internet Services
http://www.tulsaconnect.com